Meet the West Slope Case. Named after our home on the Western Slope of the Colorado Rockies. Why is a thermal phone case helpful? Our smartphones use Lithium Ion Batteries. These batteries use a liquid electrolyte to move energy around the battery. When it gets cold, the liquid freezes, and requires much more energy to work. We solved that problem. The West Slope Case uses aerogel insulation (the same stuff in both space suits and the space shuttle, thanks NASA). To make this insulation work even better we added an airtight closure. That means no air can get in or out. Because of that, you can always blow some warm air into your phone case to increase the temperature inside. To construct it the case we use an advanced process called Radio Frequency Welding. This bonds all the materials together with ultrasonic waves and makes a 100% seamless and waterproof product. It is super cool.
The West Slope Case offers thermal protection, physical protection, and weather protection. Whether you throw it off a mountain or drop it in a river, your phone stays protected.
Capture your chairlift selfie no matter how many laps you do. We give you ultimate thermal protection, drop protection, and protection from the elements. Clip our phone case on to anything for extra versatility.
Photos show an iPhone 12 Pro With Case. The West Slope Case will fit all non "PLUS" sized phones with a case, and "PLUS" size phones without a case. For a list of compatible phones please see our FAQ
- Aerogel Insulation - NASA Insulation keeps your phone warm to -40
- Airtight Magnetic Closure - No cold air can sink in
- Drop Protection - Protects from drops in excess of 20 feet.
- Waterproof/Submersible - 100% waterproof and submersible to 6 feet.
- 3.1oz : Light on weight. Big on protection
- Webbing Loop For Easy Attachment : Get easy access to your phone.
- Thermal Phone Case works down to -40 and up to 120 degrees (f)
- Lifetime Warranty - No questions.
- Fits Most Cellphones (may not fit PLUS size phones. Inner dimensions are 6.5"x4.25"